Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
Sintered or SLS models are ideal when you require tough, stable parts for harsh environment testing or end-use applications. The use of Sintering enables you to eliminate supporting structures and drastically reduces your time and cost of product development. SLS Printing uses a high-temperature laser to melt or sinter, powdered plastics or metal into a three-dimensional part.
SLS printed parts can be used for a variety of applications from basic prototyping needs to fully functional models.
- Good thermal properties, high heat deflection
- Ideal for durable, functional applications
- Can be coloured, dyed, cut, glued and manipulated
- Fast time to market, standard lead times 3-5 days.
- Suitable for small production run
For more information on any of our services call +61 3 9819 4422 or send us an email.