CNC Engineering Models
Rapid Prototyping and 3D Printing technologies are additive processes, where layers of materials are bonded together. Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machining technology is the opposite, a block of plastic or metal material is the starting point and drill/cutters remove the material to create the model.
Why would you select the CNC machining process? When you need to hold high tolerance, and when you must have your parts in a specific material (plastic or metal) to produce accurate prototypes or end-user parts.
- Widest choice of material - we use production plastic and metal
- Tight tolerances
- Low cost part prices for one-off or short run production projects
- Multiple finishing options
3D Systems Asia-Pacific Advantage:
3D Systems Asia-Pacific has a Chinese facility in Shenzhen, we are a global supplier of quality, competitively priced CNC parts. Catering to a wide range of customers, from start-up companies to large multinational corporations we are able to asist you from design to prototype to production.
With our project management team operating in Melbourne - Australia, we competitively quote CNC machining projects for:
- Large CNC plastic or metal part volumes
- Low volume CNC production parts
- CNC parts for maintenance or replacement applications
- Prototyping for Engineering and Design Validation applications
- High polished lens and light pipe applications
Anodizing, Nickel/Chrome/zinc coating, Polishing, Painting, Texturing or Pad and Screen Printing.
click here to find out more about our Anodizing and Electroless Nickel Plating finishes
For more information about CNC Machining, phone (03) 9819 4422 to discuss your project with our Prototyping Consultants or email