3D Systems Asia-Pacific’s plastic prototyping service enables designers and engineers to obtain a variety of applications, including concept models, functional and visual models in a wide range of materials and finishing options.
What industries use Plastic Prototyping?
Over the last 18 years 3D Systems Asia-Pacific has serviced many industries globally with their manufacturing and prototyping services. Some of the many industries 3D Systems Asia-Pacific services are:
- Medical – dental , medical devices, surgical and scientific equipment
- Aerospace – design engineering, military and defence equipment
- Automotive – parts, components for OEM, tier suppliers and after market
- Electronics – test & measurement, electrical components and devices, control systems
- Building and Construction – machinery, architectural products/models and lighting
- Industrial goods – infrastructure, aircraft engines, material handling equipment
- consumer products – plastic products, children’s toys, food products and packaging
- Design – art, fashion, jewellery, furniture designers and inventors
- Pool, Leisure and sports – pool lighting and solar products, sports equipment and gaming products
Many of these valued clients have kindly shared their experiences working with 3D Systems Asia-Pacific over the years. If you have the time, browse through the stories or perhaps view some of the images to give you some inspiration for your next project.
If you would like to learn more about 3D Systems Asia-Pacific’s new case studies on a regular basis, please register to receive our e-newsletter - Rapid Response.